Top Ranked Across The State & The Nation
- US News’ Education Report rated Staples High School as #8 in Connecticut and in the top 400 nationwide
- Consumer Advocate ranked Westport as the ninth wealthiest community in the nation with a median household income of more than $166,000 and median home exceeding $1.08 million
Endless opportunities along the Post Road
- Enjoy numerous restaurants and coffee shops that line the Post Road
- Services right outside your door including dry cleaning, grocery stores, hair and nail salons and all the conveniences of a city, but with the charm of a town
- Minutes from Main Street shopping featuring a mix of local, national and luxury retailers
Easy Access to just about Everything
- Trying to shorten the commute? we’re located just minutes from I-95 and the Green’s Farm Train Station
- Kick your feet up and enjoy beach and park access
- Positioned on Post Road, most conveniences are located within a 10 minute drive of 1177
Apartments in the 06880 Area
Enjoy enticing suburban comforts in an affluent commuter hub. Thanks to our proximity to US-1 and I-95, you will reach any destination in no time, whether you go to Terex, Bridgewater Associates, and Triple Point Technology or work in the nearby metropolitan areas. Staples High School is only 5 minutes away, Fairfield University is 10 minutes away, while Yale University is half an hour away from our apartments near Greens Farms Church .
Our location offers a dynamic blend of beautiful beaches along the Connecticut coast and enchanting entertainment places throughout the city and beyond. Connect with nature at Earthplace or Westport Longshore Club Park and enjoy the ocean breeze at Campo Beach, Southport Beach, or Jennings Beach. Attend live shows at Westport Country Playhouse and Levitt Pavilion for Performing Arts, visit Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, and admire art pieces at MOCA. For some retail therapy, explore the Westport Shopping Center, Westfield Trumbull, or The SoNo Collection, then go grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, dine at Little Barn, Match Burger Lobster, or The Whelk.
Get ready to move to 1177 Greens Farms by visiting our apartments in the 06880 area. We look forward to meeting you and your pet!